vrijdag, april 22, 2005

KING FRIDAY

Michiel: King Friday. In case you need some reasons. - Its Nienke's Birthday - Its Friday - the sun is shinning - Beer is cold - it’s the 35th anniversary of earthday - Its Jack Nicholson's Birthday Jack Quiz: In which movie did he say the following lines: 1. 'This used to be a helluva good country. I can't understand what's gone wrong with it.' Easy Rider 2. 'You're dumber than you think I think you are.' Life of Brian 3. 'What are you doin' here? You oughta be out in a convertible bird-doggin' chicks and bangin' beaver.' One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest 4. 'HERE'S JOHNNY.' The Shining 5. ' You see Danny, I can deal with the bullets, and the bombs, and the blood. I don't want money, and I don't want medals. What I do want is for you to stand there in that faggoty white uniform and with your Harvard mouth extend me some fucking courtesy. You gotta ask me nicely.' A few good men See you in the King, Michiel Kom op Michiel, deze quiz was te makkelijk... Update: Te makkelijk misschien, maar speelde jack wel in 'the Life of Brian'?? --Posted by Jack on the Rock to Corneren at 4/22/2005 10:56:10 AM 2. 'You're dumber than you think I think you are.' Life of Brian 2. 'You're dumber than you think I think you are.' Chinatown Deze Quote komt in twee films voor :)